Monday, August 24, 2009

sigh...

you know what? you are really giving me mixed signals... and its really depressing... i feel like you're playing with my feelings... and you know that... yet you don't care... you told me the other day that you were not with her and you were never with her... but now it looks like you will be with her soon... just 1 day after you told me that you were not with her, i saw you with her... doing what also i don't know... i forced myself to not look at you... and about 80% of the time you were with her... yes i admit im a lil jealous even though i told you that i got over you... i did actually but not completely... im still working on that... but you are just making it so damn hard... you are so hard to forget... why also i don't know... please stop giving me mixed signals... you're really making me depressed... somethimes i just feel like jumping off a tall building... sigh...

someone please help me... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment